Thursday, May 31, 2012

Funny Memories: Allen or Parenti?

During one of the visits my Dad came alone to Rome, there was a while we could not receive the German TV channels anymore, so when my Dad was here he could not watch his "n-tv" or "heute" news at night, neither any other German movie.


To do him a favor I put once one of my favorite movies, which we have as DVD and also in German language - Allen's "Annie Hall". We watched it together and I was smiling and laughing while watching, while my father just stared at the screen....so I asked him at a certain point what he thinks about this movie and the answer was "langweiliger Bloedsinn"....(boring junk)!!!!!
Sigh..... oh well, not really the same taste as mine.



Some days later I came home from work and both Fabio and my Dad were watching a movie and laughing loud out ...nearly rolling on the floor!
Guess what it was! Here it is!!!!
Masterpiece of Italian Comedy

No comments:

Post a Comment